Pages

Support Wikipedia

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Hairspray: not just for hair



A fellow blogger over at tightwadblog.com shared these very interesting alternative uses for hairspray. I'd have to say they are quite clever. My favorite? Being from Louisiana it'd have to be...Zapping Pesky Mosquitoes! Of course.




"Unless you are particularly fond of mosquitos you may consider having a bottle of hairspray around to get them a quick zap. One blast will stiffen their wings and immobilize the little critters."

Go over and check out the other uses...I'm going to have to head to Wal-Mart tomorrow to buy my first can of Aqua-net since my "big hair" days back in the 90s.



That's me on the left at age 13. 




4 comments:

  1. I could never do the claw bangs. I lacked that magic talent. All the rest, though, I remember. :)

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those bangs! I remember those days! Never heard of them being called claw bangs - that's hilarious! Thanks for the visit and the shoutout! Emma @ Tightwad

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU were beautiful back then too darlin ! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...Keith, thanks! You know Misty never did bring me that camera...

    I've never heard them called "claw" bangs either...I had to take a look at the picture and it really did conjure up an image of a big claw above my forehead! If only I'd heard that back then...and knew what a "unibrow" was...hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails