Pages

Support Wikipedia

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Happenings

Still haven't spoken to my mother. I don't care anymore really. I had my doctor's appointment today. 1 cm dilated...same as two weeks ago. I am excited because I get to have another ultrasound next week...WOOHOO. I'll post pictures for anyone interested. My doctor wants to see how big he is...hopefully not TOO BIG! I'm getting some serious anxiety about the approaching labor. On a really happy note, I found an awesome pediatrician. He's my doctor's uncle actually...his name is Dr. George Schwartzenburg for anyone who may be looking for one. I've also been contemplating what to do with myself since I'm going to be a mom. I can't sit around at home...I'll go nuts. I am researching a business idea that has me really excited. It's something that could be fairly easy to get started. It's kind of like Plato's Closet, but for kids. I have way too many ideas about it to list here. I've also been offered an opportunity to help Mike's mom out with her business. She owns two antique stores & is interested in selling online & offered me a commission to handle that end. I'm thinking about it seriously. Last but not least I'm thinking of doing a Medical Transcription course. I know someone who has been doing it for 5 years and loves it. I took a pre-qualification test & did really well on it. It would be good to have something like that to always fall back on. I like to have a lot of options open & I hate being tied to any one thing, so I guess that's why my spirits are so high right now...there are just boundless possibilities right now! Oh & Mike is on his last class for estimating. He started a new project this week where he's in charge & making lots of money. I'm just hoping he's able to find a really great salaried position somewhere...preferrably sooner than later...so that he doesn't have to be out in the field all of the time where he doesn't get vacation time or paid holidays or money for days when it decides to rain & they send everyone home. It's just not reliable. We'll just see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails