Pages

Support Wikipedia

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Writer's Block

I'm suffering from it big time. I seriously think I'm having Anxiety Attacks because of it!!! It's all bottled up with no outlet. What's blocking it? Me, I guess. I started this blogging thing because I read over and over that you must WRITE all of the time, no matter what it is, in order to develop your writing skills. Now I'm just filling in space with other people's works who kinda sorta are saying what I would be if I'd just take the time to write it myself, maybe even better, who knows? Oh, and I am angry at BILLY TICKLE! Here's an oh-so random e-mail from May 18, 2006 "quit sending me those ramblings you call poetry -billy tickle" What the hell? I have no idea what he's talking about. Random, sarcastic, mean? Twisted Humor? One of those? All of those? None of those? I don't send him poetry, or even e-mail period! Whatever, I'm still brooding over it. He doesn't respond. It bothers me because we did critique each other's work a time or two, even though it's been over a year ago. I used to think he was jealous, of what I'm not sure, but maybe that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails