Pages

Support Wikipedia

Friday, January 27, 2006

Woohoo Weekend

YES!!! It's FRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!! And what am I doing at quitting time you ask? Sitting here at my stupid desk at stupid work typing this stupid blog!!! I could go home, but then I'd have to get up and walk to my car and drive and all that crap and I think I'll just sit here for a while. My boss is gone so it's me, myself, and my heaping work all around me!!! Shall I work more? I think not. I'm just listening to the radio, looking at all of the things that need to be done...BUT I'M NOT DOING THEM...NOPE, NOT ME, I'M OFF THE CLOCK!

Wanna know what I'm gonna do all weekend?! Work. I'm actually gonna come in here FOR FREE to organize my shit. I think I'll go see my grandma too. She is so much better now that she's getting visitors!!! I miss college life (I definately got used to it after almost 8 years!). I used to love going out, hanging out, meeting people, but I don't really do that much anymore. My b/f works 6-7 days a week 12 hrs a day and doesn't really like to go out much which is really limiting in the fun dept. What's a girl to do? Guess I'll be a goody-goody and go to church, clean my house and dedicate my time to my family. Whoopty-Doo.

Fun will be back, though, I know it. This is a temporary lull. We are gonna save up and start taking weekend trips, going camping, visiting friends/family in other states. Mike bought me a tennis racket and IS teaching me how to play tennis...I think I prefer Raquetball, though.

Oh, I'm going to write a book. Wait and you'll see. I'm already working on it, so THERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails