Pages

Support Wikipedia

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Keep Me Sedated, Please

Without momentum an object falls. I'm like a plane about to crash. All the wandering, recklessness... has kept me going. Without it, I'm stopped in my tracks. Always wanted to be one of THEM. Why? They are so BORING! Empty Zombies Clones of one another. Artificial Intelligence. Without substance. They need their substances. Weak dependents. Mindless Robots. They long for my imbalance. They prefer lies. Appearance is all that matters. They avert their eyes from Turbulance. I miss my beautiful Mania. Wild, Crazy, Happiness. I'll suffer the depths of Depression just to get it back. Isolation is paradise. The grass is never green. Misunderstand me and make me mean. Only a few get me. I only get myself in fragments. I can't love if I have time to analyze. I can't love unless it consumes me. A flame burns hot and quickly dissipates lacking the design for longevity. Displayed in a fishbowl When they want to see. Then, a prize tucked away. Pocketed and forgotten. I'm dreaming alone Thinking alone. Hold on to me letting let me go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails