Pages

Support Wikipedia

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

random and nonrandom

I think that a true artist would not allow deleted scenes to be seen along with their finished product...do you want to see all of the shit that got deleted because it didn't fit the artist's vision? Maybe not. Taking a story and making it into your own version, like a movie does from a book...is a cool idea. I think there should be more than one version of a movie from a book in order to see a different perspective. I want to sit and talk with Dave Pelzer. Resilient, compassionate, a role model to me. I want to be the person that chooses songs for movies. My boss offered me another job today. They are trying me out at one of our companies to see if I want to learn Inside Safety Sales and concentrate on doing that company's marketing. The place is a dump compared to the nice corporate office I've been working in, but it fucking beats sitting on my ass all day in misery. I get to wear jeans and tennis shoes! Woohoo! But now I have to work with a bunch of guys breaking their necks to get a look at me. Creepy. I worked at Airborne Express and felt like a piece of meat...to the point of changing the types of clothes I wore to seriously considering sexual harrassment charges. I'm a little older now and I know when to tell people to shut the fuck up when they start going too far. Mike wanted me to pick up everything and move to Minnesota today. He sent me a text while I was sitting with my new boss, his daughter, and the outside sales rep...yikes! I'll be able to do that kind of stuff later, but not now. I'm stabilizing my life for a while...letting the mud harden under my feet, but not long enough for the dust to settle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails