Pages

Support Wikipedia

Monday, April 25, 2005

Mischief and Me

This weekend explodes with stories.... I'll be brief. Mike and I decided to be adventuress we hopped the gate to the Pete Maravich Assembly Center to get a better look at the massive tiger habitat they are building. That not being mischievious enough, we climbed the tennis stadium and ran around like crazies. On the way out, we were trying NOT to be seen by traffic. He made it out undetected but as soon as I was dangling mid-air a car pulls right up to where we were...my reaction? ...to drop from 8 feet in the air landing on my left hand and my ass OUCH! We skiipped off giggling like chilluns (but my wrist HURT)! Helped my sister move into her new place. Searched up and down the Southdowns community for a house. Found it on the third day. It's BEAUTIFUL! Oh, did I mentioned he asked me to move in with him?! I think I did. We also went to the Unitarian Universalist Church again. They had the coolest Earth Day program ever. I signed up for their environmental committee... I'm becoming domesticated...sorta.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails