Pages

Support Wikipedia

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Book Philosophy Catalog

I have to admit, I am a catalog junkie. I get so many different types of them in the mail that I could probably build a house out of them! I started Book Philosophy as an Amazon bookseller just 9 months ago while I was pregnant with my baby girl because I knew I'd want to stay home with her. I wanted something that I could do from home that I enjoyed doing. I've worked out a lot of kinks and have been learning a lot along the way. I had been checking out commercial real estate rentals scouting out possible locations to open my used bookstore. An opportunity came up to open one at a local women's spiritual center at a low cost that my intended customers frequent everyday already! It seemed like such a great idea, but then I realized I'd have to stay in that small little shop all day at least 6 days a week...time away from my two children. And what if enough customers did not come in and shop? Would I be losing money on the rent and inventory? I woke up this morning with the strong pull towards exploring the possibility of creating a print catalog. I am very excited to start exploring this possibility! If anyone has advice or suggestions I am open to hearing it all!
~Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails