Pages

Support Wikipedia

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Developing faster than the speed of light

Isaac is learning new things almost faster than the speed of light. I can barely keep up! He has learned from me to tell the puppy "n..n..n...nya" meaning "no-no". He likes telling me that too...especially as he's going towards something he's not allowed to touch...like electrical outlets. I don't have gray hair yet, but I'm sure it won't be long! His Grandma Debbie taught him to say "light". She kept pointing up at the light and saying "what's that" and he'd answer with "light". The next day he was pointing at the light and everything else and saying "what's that". It's adorable. Another word that he says a lot is "WOW" and peeboo for peek-a-boo. Oh and he's learned to toss an empty bottle at me when he wants one. If he could, I bet he'd make it himself!


The countdown to his one-year birthday begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails