Pages

Support Wikipedia

Friday, August 03, 2007

emotions and money

Wow, I'm 27 weeks & 5 days today! Isaac is moving soooooo much that he makes me think he's twins! When he starts moving it's like he doesn't wanna stop. I actually felt a little body part yesterday! It was so cool! If I try to push on my belly, though, to find him it hurts. My belly & especially my belly button is SO SORE! The weirdest thing is how stretched out my belly button is & how squishy the skin in it feels. I still have an inny thank GOD! Also, no stretch marks yet. I'm still not out of the water yet...someone said they can appear around 8 months or even AFTER giving birth! We'll see. I weighed in at 172 lbs on this weeks doctor's appointment. I wanted to cry. I now weigh more than Mike! We moved the birds out of the baby's room so that we can start prepping it for paint. We are doing a pretty pale yellow. The theme is Classic Winnie the Pooh, but people keep buying the Disney stuff, so it looks like it'll be a mix of the two. I like Classic better, but I'm sure little Isaac won't care. I've been watching all of the baby shows on tv & I cry with the new moms. I get so EMOTIONAL! I love listening to Isaac's little kicks on the baby monitor that we got. I haven't been able to find the heartbeat lately (he's being stubborn), but I did get to hear it beating swiftly at the doctor's office so that's reassuring. I want to do the 3D/4D ultrasound so bad. Money is TIGHT right now. Our wedding is next week & honeymoon the week after. I'm ready for them to get here already so I can put all of my focus (and money) into preparing for little Isaac's arrival.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails