Pages

Support Wikipedia

Monday, October 02, 2006

Reasons to NOT write in this blog:

Wow! I realize it's been a while since I posted a blog. I go to do it and then think, what's the point, who reads these stupid things anyway? I guess that's not the point of them though. Not for me anyway, or at least, not all of the time. Sometimes I need to vent, or need a release for some uncontrollable excitement of good news, or whatever. I used to like to write; you know, like poems or something, but I haven't been inspired lately. I have important LIFE things to attend to. Wedding Planning, Notary Class, House-hunting, Car-Hunting, Giving my MAN the care and attention he needs, Giving my Animals the care and attention they need, Volunteering at Cat Haven, WORKWORKWORK, Taking Care of my Grandmother that noone ever goes to visit or gives a crap about (I want to get her a sitter, but can't afford it at all), Worrying about my brother and His MAJOR ISSUES, Worrying about my sister who is pregnant with BABY ..3, Worrying about my Aunt and my Cousin and their misfortunes, Wanting to have fun and adventures (but no time, no time), Working out at the gym to justify the mucho dinero spent monthly on my and my sister's membership cost, FIGURING OUT WHAT I WANT TO BE WHEN I GROW UP (STILL), Wishing I had time to just hang out with my friends the way I used to do (I MISS YOU GUYS). I wish I could just do ONE thing at a time and only worry about memememememememe! Unfortunately everyone needs to be taken care of, don't they?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails