Pages

Support Wikipedia

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Judgment Day: Buried in Debt

As I am entering our clients' debts into our software program, I can't help but become overwhelmed with the enormity of their burdens. It's amazing how buried someone can become in debt. Some of these people are very old with no health insurance. They have so many medical bills that I'm sure it can't be healthy for them to shoulder! When I am sitting with them going over everything, I feel as if it's Judgment Day and I am reading their sins out loud to them. I feel some of their shame, some though, frankly don't give a damn. As soon as they are discharged they will go right back to racking up debt and become burdens of the economy once again.

I HATE THIS JOB.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails