Pages

Support Wikipedia

Saturday, February 26, 2005

my calling

i feel i've been searching for this for so long, never satisified with anything because I know there's something more important coming. I'm taking Political Theology and getting a lot out of it. Today I had a light go off. I'm interested in Religion (enormously) and even more in spirituality and philosophy. I have found that I am talented when it comes to teaching, though it can be boring and requires a lot of patience. I'm also very drawn to writing. I see we have a dilemma in our country where separation of church and state are concerned and there are issues about teaching "religion" in school. I am extremely interested in politics (my major). I think that it can all be tied together...I have some things I'm going to check into as well as talking to professors for suggestions, but I see a "there" I want to get to...finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails